Thursday, July 19, 2007

Swimming at Grandma's

Now this pool isn't quite as cool (pardon the pun) as the one that cousin Kyler has been enjoying all summer, but Jake really seemed to have a good time in his new pool at Grandma & Grandpa's house last weekend. (Grandpa Jim sent this from his cell phone!)

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is a really clear picture considering it came from a cellphone! Thanks a ton for you suggestions, I will take as many as you can give! My email is laesun2000@yahoo.com

Tamara said...

I first found your blog by searching for Pottery Barn's Alphabet Soup collection. What started out as a quest for a bedding pic, turned into hours of my enjoying the story of your family. Jake is adorable. Now I have started a blog of my own.

I would love to know what the make and names of the color of the yellow striped paint was that you used for Jake's nursery. Also, does Jake still use the Pottery Barn bedding?

Tamara
purplemartini@hotmail.com