Friday, March 13, 2009

Look who's in a big boy bed!


If bedtime goes as poorly as naptime went though, we might be back to a crib by 9:30 tonight - lol.

3 comments:

The Woman said...

Ok, so I have to know: is your house always as clean as it is in the pictures, or do you frantically throw all of the clutter to the other side of the room when you grab your camera? Because really, in my house, it would be like Where's Waldo trying to find the kids in the picture.

Kelly said...

Ha! On this particular rare occaision, the room was actually clean. But yes, normally, I have to toss the clutter aside to give the appearance of a perfectly clean home. Had the room been its normal messy self, I probably wouldn't have photographed the room. A rare clean room in an otherwise perpetually messy house is the one most likely to be photographed. Lol.

There. Now I've come clean. ;)

Kyler and Mia's Mommy said...

Hang in there Kelly, nap time is always worse than at night. If for no other reason than they can't see very well to get in to as much.