It was Jake's birthday? Really? I could have sworn it was MY birthday after my package arrived today. My jaw dropped when I read your note and saw the goodies in the box. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
4 comments:
It was Jake's birthday? Really? I could have sworn it was MY birthday after my package arrived today. My jaw dropped when I read your note and saw the goodies in the box. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Love the cake faces. Don't feel guilty; I haven't added our party pics, either. Did he have a boo boo on his arm?!? :(
No worries Kristin...it was just a "Thomas" Tattoo (I think Henry or Duncan actually).
Toby (the train) tattoo :)
Post a Comment