Ali has been able to climb out of her crib for a while now. She's had a crib tent in place to prevent her from doing it, but once she has an idea in her head, there's not much that can stop her (can't imagine where she gets that from).
1 comment:
Peepa
said...
Little girl (and little boy) are getting big much too quickly.
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
1 comment:
Little girl (and little boy) are getting big much too quickly.
Post a Comment