Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mema Mary and Uncle Greg come to visit



Sorry for the lack of updating - I left my laptop at my parents house for a week, and of course that's the week my desktop decided to go on the fritz. So... no internet, no blog, no baby updates. This weekend was my cousin Jessica's wedding, and I finally got to take all those pictures I have been practing for. We had a great time and it was a great wedding!

I had my first night away from Jake, which was very odd. When we told him I was leaving, he started to cry! So adorable! Mema Mary had agreed to come stay with us and babysit while we were at the wedding, so Jake had a nice time with her, and finally got to meet Uncle Greg, who is home from college now. Ruthie also enjoyed Greg's company - they are best friends now.

No comments: