Thursday, May 04, 2006

More new pictures!






Here's some pictures I took today - my fast new camera caught him smiling!
(the new camera takes 3 pictures a second - I took about 200 pictures this afternoon, here are 2 good ones out of 200. I am practicing for Jess' wedding next weekend...)

In other news, some of you may remember me mentioning all of my pregnant cousins in the pregnancy blog. My cousin Jennifer had a baby boy (Ethan Robert 9 lbs, 9 oz), about three weeks before I had Jake, and my cousin Stephanie was due about a month after I was... Stephanie is still waiting to deliver her baby boy! And then my cousin Kristen was due about three weeks after Stephanie... so when my mom called to tell me there was baby news, naturally, I assumed it was Stephanie...NOPE! Kristen had a baby girl, Madison Rose - 3 weeks early! Fortunately, Kristen and her baby are doing well. I guess Madison was ready to come out, because she weighed a nice healthy 8 lbs, 12 oz! Also - did I mention Jake was over 11 pounds at his doctor's appointment last week??? None of us are having tiny babies in this family! Be prepared Stephanie! ...and Hopefully it will be SOOOON!! :)

No comments: