Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dog Poop

In honor of my baby brother's 27th birthday today, I present the following video...



Yeah, uh.... thanks again for teaching him to say that Uncle Danny....

8 comments:

Kyler and Mia's Mommy said...

How cute!
I "accidentally" taught Kyler to say bird poop when I was cleaning it off his swing set. Now, he likes to point it out and announce it whenever we come across it.

Kelly said...

Ha! Somehow I think it was no "accident" that Danny taught Jake to say it - lol!

But he taught him this a while ago, not sure why Jake was so keen on saying it today. It must have just popped into his little head when I told him it was Unka's birthday today...

Anonymous said...

I did not teach him to say dog poop! I simply made dog poop out of Play Doh one day, and he kept saying it.

The Woman said...

My kids have been able to say "dog poop" for a very long time, but I have never heard of anyone making it out of Playdoh. That's awesome. I wish I had an uncle like that.

Kristin said...

In my mind, it could have been *much* worse! :) And yay for new post with a video!

stos said...

I love it! That is too funny. Now if only he could remember the Friday quotes from his infancy. Big Worm!

in other news, I started my first blog today!

Jennifer said...

I feel Old! How and when did Dan get to be 27? I am shocked!

Kelly said...

Jennifer - you're telling me! I had to do the math TWICE to make sure I was right about that!