Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ocean City Vacation 2008

We are in Ocean City, MD with my parents for the week, as we do every summer. We are enjoying the sand, the sun, the sights and the seafood! I am taking lots of pictures and planning to update the blog when we get back home in a few days. About to head out to play miniature golf with the dinosaurs, and Jake just enjoyed a "ride" in a firetruck! (We walked by the 74th St OCVFD Station and they let Jake sit in the cab of one of the firetrucks!) Jake is enjoying jumping on the bed while I attempt to type this... maybe it's time to go!

Special shout-out to my cousin Kristen who just gave birth to her beautiful new baby girl, Presley. Congratulations to Kristen, Chris and big sister Madison! I will post a link next time I don't have a two-year old hanging from my neck.....

Gotta go...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Glad to hear your vacation is going well!! Can't wait to see pictures!