Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My Little Guitar Hero

Yes, I owe you all a Christmas post. The one gift Jake was most excited about was one that wasn't even his! He squealed with delight when Ralph opened the new Guitar Hero. It was a higher octave than I have ever heard Jake produce. Luckily, Mema Mary captured it on video for posterity.

Here is a picture of our little Guitar Hero tonight while daddy was playing the drums. Cell phone pic, so the quality is bad, but hey, it's a new picture isn't it?

7 comments:

Kyler and Mia's Mommy said...

"Don't even think about touching my guitar!"

That look is priceless.

Jamie said...

Ahh, the beloved Guitar Hero. My hubby bought that for himself for Christmas, nice huh. But it's sure keeping the kids busy.

Anonymous said...

We're waiting for a picture of him in his Thomas sweat suit. Aunt Nancy loved her phone call Jake.

Kelly said...

If we hadn't spent all day in our pajamas, we would have definitely worn the Thomas outfit and given you a thank-you call today! I think tomorrow is your lucky day Aunt Marianne! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a hunch that Uncle Danny will pull some strings (ha ha) and arrange for Santa to present Jake with his own "real" guitar on an upcoming Christmas visit! Jake already has the moves down- a few years of Uncle's personal instruction and Jake's practice and we should have Guitar wizard # 2 in the family!

Peepa

Kristin said...

That is too cute. How cool would that be if you had a little guitar prodigy on your hands?!? BTW, I think that's a darn good pic for a camera phone! :)

Kelly said...

I *might* have tweaked the colors just a tad in iPhoto ;)

This kid is a guitar freak! He eats, sleeps, dreams, and breathes guitars and music!