You may have seen Jake-a-boops on another blog this week - I was a guest blogger on MckMama's blog while she was on vacation. Click here to read the full story, and a big "Welcome!" to any new readers visiting from her site.
Oh yeah! I read this awesome article from McMama's blog and totally loved! Loved it so much that I am now a follower of yours. I was so impressed with the shots you took at the laundry mat... who woulda thought? You did and exceptional job. I look forward to following your journey - and the new week one.
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
3 comments:
Hi! I'm visiting from MckMama's site and I just love your style of photography! I can't wait to see more!
Beautiful photos!!!
Oh yeah! I read this awesome article from McMama's blog and totally loved! Loved it so much that I am now a follower of yours. I was so impressed with the shots you took at the laundry mat... who woulda thought? You did and exceptional job. I look forward to following your journey - and the new week one.
Post a Comment