
Although I have to admit he totally redeemed himself by taking my old Rebel XT and playing photographer with Ruthie. He was given a single rule: Never. Drop. Mommy's. Camera.

And what did Jake produce his first time with a nice camera? 28 shots in 5 minutes. This one is my favorite:


3 comments:
Darn impressive for the first time on the other side of the lens!
Good to see our daily check-in on Jake's blog is finally rewarded!
Well, Jake and I have two things in common. 1) I know a three-year-old that does the squinty smirky thing, too, and 2) I just recently took my first pictures with a Canon Rebel, too! Yes, we got one for Christmas. Thanks so much for all of your valuable advice. Now I just need to schedule a day to have you down so you can teach it all to me! :)
Kristin - so cool that you got a Rebel! It's a great camera, and will give you years and years of enjoyment, and, best of all, you'll never miss THE shot again! :)
Post a Comment