I promise that the photos you've all been waiting for are on their way. Jake has his long day at preschool tomorrow and I'm hoping to use that time to upload some of the pictures I took of Alex yesterday. She wasn't extremely cooperative during our first photo shoot, but I think we will have plenty of opportunities along the way.
I've been having a much harder recovery with Alex than I ever had with Jake. A few complications have popped up and I'm doing my best to take them in stride and still be a good mom to my two kids, but the pain is tough to take.
I'm enjoying every single second of snuggling our new little girl. I feel like I am cherishing this newborn time more since I now know how soon it passes, and this is my last chance ever to snuggle my own one week old child. I can see how people get addicted to having babies, there is nothing like the swelling in your heart that you feel when you stare at the sweet newborn in your arms. It's like falling in love all over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So sorry to hear about complications; it can be a really painful time (especially when you are sleep-deprived to boot). Hope you heal quickly. No doubt your positive outlook is helping! :)
Post a Comment