Wednesday, June 23, 2010

4 Months Old!

My baby girl is four months old already. I can't quite wrap my head around that. She's so much fun and so happy and such a great baby. I constantly compare her to Jake since that's all I know, and I find myself pleasantly surprised when I realize that she and he are completely different kids. They are both my sweet, loving, funny, happy babies, but they each have a personality all their own.

I never thought, after having a son who is the light of my life, that I could love having a daughter as much as I do! It's truly the best of both worlds, and I love saying "my favorite daughter" and "my favorite son." (Yes, we are done, two is perfect, I don't want to push my luck, lol.)

Here are some pictures from earlier today when she turned four months old :)


Super Happy! :)




My favorite:


Alex just discovered her feet, and she loves to chew on them. Heck, she loves to chew on ANYTHING. Not to be confused with her brother, who would gag the second anything went in his mouth. I'm planning a baby food post and video - coming soon :) If you have been reading this blog since Jake was a baby, you will soon realize just how opposite Jake and Alex are.


Eating her fist since her feet are inaccessible.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy 4 month birthday, Alex!! Neely turns 3 months tomorrow! Alex is so beautiful, I love all of the pictures you take...you always seem to capture the perfect moment!

Peepa said...

Seeing these made my day! Happy 1/3 years old!

Anonymous said...

Oh my stinking word SHE IS SO ADORABLE! Her eyes. Oh, boy. I love her!!!!!

Kelly said...

Thanks Sarah, Peepa & MckMama! :)

Aunt said...

Your favorite is my favorite pic too. Although, they are all so cute!

Aunt

Hilary said...

GORGEOUS pictures of a GORGEOUS baby girl!
Happy 4 months, Alexandria!
(it goes by so fast doesn't it??)

Kelly said...

I see by the abundance of comments that you all prefer the "professional" pics. Hmm, I guess I have to put away that darn point-and-shoot if I want to get any comments ;)

Thanks Aunt Marianne & Hilary! :)

Kari said...

Wow... very nice pictures of a beautiful girl. Happy four month birthday! :)