Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Family

We have yet to get that perfect family of four photograph. I think I may need to hire a professional (aka one of my awesome photographer friends) to get a decent pic of the four of us. For now, I'm liking this montage of us with the kids from when we went out to dinner a week or two ago:

4 comments:

Peepa said...

I thought sure we got one in the pool!

Kelly said...

I posted these before I edited those photos. I looked at them quickly and remember making a conscious decision to never let myself be photographed in a bathing suit again, lol. But maybe I'll take another look ;)

Kari said...

We have six in our family and have yet to manage a good family picture... and I haven't gotten one of the four kids together yet either... and Nathan is 3 years old! Maybe I need to hire you to do our pictures! :)

Blessings, Kari

Kelly said...

I'd LOVE to photograph you and your cuties Kari! Call me next time you visit Eastchester! :)