Thursday, September 02, 2010

Portraits from today

Our babysitter wasn't able to make it today, and it was sweltering hot outside, so I figured I might as well use the unexpected down time with the kids to finally take a few new portraits. Jake, Ali and Ruth all got in on the action. I know my readers only seem to comment when I post "professional" pictures, so all of the lurkers are now officially obligated to post a comment ;)

Also, this would probably be a good time to note that Alex is growing in her first two front teeth! They both popped through on Sunday (August 29, 2010). She grew in her teeth a month before Jake did (when he was 7 months old), and both of hers came in simultaneously. She's been a trooper and is still SUCH a good baby. We absolutely adore her!

I hope you all absolutely adore these new pics!







No comments: