I bought these two cute shirts over the summer
(because really, who can resist a size 6 months shirt featuring both pink rhinestones and mini skull and crossbones??) and have been waiting to dress my little rock stars in them ever since. It was a bit chilly this morning and I was about to dress them in another long-sleeve (more family-friendly) big bro/little sis combo when Jake campaigned for this set. Of course we were running late (per usual), but I had time to snap a few shots of them in their duds. The first two on the top are hilarious outtakes that I couldn't resist posting. These two crack me up!

4 comments:
Glad you grabbed the camera- instant classics!
Beautiful pictures! Hilarious too! :) Got to love the bond between siblings.
Thanks for all the encouragement over on my blog. You're an amazing photographer and I appreciate your taking the time to comment on my pictures. :) Now if I only lived close enough to tag along and learn from you on photo shoots... or hire you to photograph my kiddos! :)
Off to continue packing... we fly home tomorrow. Wonder how I managed to fit everything in the suitcases on the way out here... it's not fitting back in so easily!
Kari
Lovley pictures! :D
Oh, Kelly! I haven't been by the blog in a while! I'm happy to see you're still keeping up with it! These pictures are amazing! I'm still blogging a little, and trying to get more consistent with it. I'm also still anonymous! :)
Love from DE!
Post a Comment