Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to Alexandria Mary!


I can't believe my beautiful baby girl is one year old. I really can't believe one whole year has passed since she came into our lives. I love Alex so very much and it was a beautiful moment when I went into her room at 12:04 am, kissed her on the forehead and told her "Happy Birthday!" exactly one year after she first came into our lives. We celebrated with dinner and cupcakes, and a few new toys. It was a wonderful day, and I love that we share this special bond every February 23rd! (Did I mention I turned 34 too?)


Alex went to town on her cupcake from Lulu's!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

She is precious!! And that is a supercute cupcake, too!
Happy 1st Birthday to your girl!!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday to you both!! <3

Kari said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! :)