Not only are your kids ADORABLE and your photos awesome, but your white tile is so sparkly clean!! Mine is supposed to be white too but it's so NOT. haha!
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
5 comments:
Not only are your kids ADORABLE and your photos awesome, but your white tile is so sparkly clean!! Mine is supposed to be white too but it's so NOT. haha!
Ha, thanks Sarah! My secret to sparkling clean white shower tiles is a mix of deliberate cropping and blurred backgrounds ;)
Look at those beautiful eyelashes. Great pictures Kel. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Those eyelashes...WOW!!! :)
Love her eyes! :)
Post a Comment