Thursday, April 06, 2006

One week old!

Today marks one entire week that Jake has been here "on the outside." It sure went by quickly! I can't imagine how fast the next 18 years will go! We are getting used to some sort of a routine, with feedings coming at 11 pm, 3 am, 7 am, 11 am, 1 pm, then 4 or 5 pm, and 8 or 9 pm. He is a big eater! He is already scarfing down an average of 4 ounces at each feeding. He is also managing to average at least one "parental peeing" per day. He peed on both of us yesterday (Ralph got hit twice I think), and so far today no one has been targeted, but trust me, it's coming.

No new pictures today (I have been waaay too busy and too tired to take any half-decent shots), BUT, tomorrow we are going to visit our favorite photographer, Laura Novak, to have Jake's first baby portraits taken!! :) Some of you may remember Laura's name - she was our wedding photographer, and she is EXCELLENT!!! We are looking forward to seeing her new studio in Trolley Square, Wilmington.

No comments: