Friday, June 30, 2006

3 months old, WELCOME TO THE NEW BLOG!

If you are reading this, it means you have been keeping up with our blog. And for that, I want to thank you! I have enjoyed posting my little ramblings and adventures over the last year as I was pregnant with Jake, and when we welcomed him to our family. Hopefully, you have enjoyed reading them.

One thing I didn't love about the previous version of the blog was that no one was able to post comments (assuming anyone cared to do so). So I am happy to announce the new & improved baby blog, with all kinds of technological advances, including comments. Some of you may have seen the in-between site, which didn't wor out so well. I am sorry about the bouncing around, but I am happy here at Blogger.

Well, it is time for me to go to bed, since I am finally over this hellish stomach bug that Jake brought home and we are back to work tomorrow. Everyone have a wonderful 4th of July (I'll be back with lots of pictures), and thanks again for reading.

-Kelly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.....I haven't checked the blog in a bit....I like the new one! Very nice! And Jake is so adorable and precious! I can't wait to see him again so I can hold him. And Maddy can't wait to meet her cousin!! I have a feeling the next family gathering will be one big baby swap!