Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Picture Outtakes

There's an old Hollywood saying: "Never work with children or animals." And W. C. Fields knew what he was talking about - kids and pets are completely unpredictable and no matter how hard you try, they are just gonna do their own thing. I recently found this out the hard way while trying to get a good picture of Jake and Ruth, together and in the same frame, for our Christmas card.

Ralph had to come over to see my monitor because I was just laughing so hard at these outtakes. I thought you might enjoy seeing what all the hilarity is all about... The faces Ruth makes are priceless!!!!

I'm just going to pet you nicely....



Oh, look - an ear!



Gotcha!



First I will nibble on you...



...and then I will steal your antlers!



Why should we wear them when I would much rather just play with them?

3 comments:

Tallentsfamily said...

Who's the baby model now? What a cutie Pie! Gosh he's cute! I wish I could reach thu the screen and kiss him!
Happy Holidays you guys! Enjoy Jake's first Christmas! SO FUN!

Anonymous said...

The Boyd Family; Oh, my gosh, the second to the last picture is the cutest. We all just want to kiss him to death! He is the cutest little boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there....Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. I didn't realize it's been so long since I've checked out Jake's blog. These pics are hilarious! His face on the last picture looks like he should be at a rock concert! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!