So this weekend was supposed to be my office holiday party, which we were really looking forward to, since I have been working like crazy lately (12 hour shifts for 3 days in a row to meet deadline on the big annual catalog). So we went to the mall Saturday afternoon so I could pick out a cute outfit to wear to all the holiday parties this season, and I was feeling a little nauseous as we shopped, and then all of the sudden I....just....felt...like...C R A P . I sent Ralph to go get the car, and headed right home to the couch, where I stayed for the next day and a half, shivering under 2 blankets and a heating pad. Grandma Valentine was babysitting Jake...who also ended up getting sick, but with different symptoms - his were...ummm... messier. :( Not a fun weekend for anyone.
Hope everyone is doing better than we are in terms of getting ready for the holidays. We have done no shopping, no decorating, no baking, no card-making...nothing. Ugh. I am soooo beyond overwhelmed these days and the holidays are NOT helping. All I want for Christmas is another 8 hours in a day. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's Jake's first Christmas and I need to be excited for him...not like he will remember any of this, but the pictures will be adorable... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment