
So lately, Jake has really enjoyed pooping just about everywhere but his diaper...
The other day, my friend Jen was on the receiving end of a most disturbing conversation:
Jen: So what are you up to?
Me: Oh, just trying to change Jake's diaper before I put him to bed.
Jen: Yeah, Emily is still up too.
Me: He just crawled away from me without a diaper.
Jen: That's not good.
Me: He's just going to sit in Ruthie's dog bed. He loves being in there.
Jen: Oh yeah?
Me: Yeah, it's fun... Boy, he's grunting really hard in there.
Jen: Uh-huh.
Me: Jake... did you just-- Did you POOP in Ruthie's bed???! Jen, He POOPED in her BED!
Jen: (Hysterical laughter)
Me: I gotta call you back...
And then today during bathtime, he did the old "lean back and grunt" routine. Seconds later, I was scooping a big old corn log out of the bathtub. Gross. This kid is banned from eating corn for the rest of the summer, cause I'm just sick of all the poop clean-up I've had to do lately. Not to mention poor Ruthie dog....
P.S. - I can't belive I just googled the word "poop" to get images for this post. EEEeeeewwww!!!! There is some really scary stuff on the Internet...


1 comment:
LOL, I am sorry but that is just SUPER funny. I hear ya on the poop thing. Landen has pooped in the tub I dont even know how many times, it's disgusting scooping it out, then you dont really want to leave him in there b/c the water just had POOP flating around in there, man, good thing our kids are cute! lol
Post a Comment