I hope this works, cause it's pretty cool and I just spent an hour on it. :) This was Jake dancing back and forth while he stood up on his corn popper toy, at my parent's house last weekend for Memorial Day. (Captured on the high-speed mode on my new (still) camera, and then made into an animated gif file.)

Also captured images of Jake standing up without holding on to anything. Still not walking... 14 months already... any day now??

In addition to dancing, Jake's hobbies also include... um... head-butting the dog. LOL. This kid cracks me up!!!
3 comments:
The still photos you turned into a "video" = the coolest thing I've seen all week! (Even if it is only Monday!) Very snazzy. Way to go standing, too, Jake! You don't want to hear that my sister didn't walk until 19 months, my nephew until 17 and my uncle until 21. But Jake does look like he's getting really ready! Keep us posted:)
I love the boogying. That is so cool!
that little "booty-shakin'" is too cute, & WAY cool! Landen loves to head-butt our dog too, but mostly he loves to run up to her and try to tackle her down to the ground, he's pretty funny too, but that poor dog just takes it!
Post a Comment