Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Jake's First Movie!
My mom, Ralph and I took Jake to the movies to see Shrek the Third on Saturday. We weren't really sure if he was old enough to be able to sit still through the whole movie, but we thought we might as well try. We were pleasantly surprised by Jake's good behavior! He was kept busy by two binkies, his sippy cup full of apple juice, and some biter biscuits. He enjoyed a few changes from lap to lap to lap - grandma to mama, back to grandma, back to mama, over to dada, back to mama, then back to grandma again. Jake was pretty much mesmerized by the action on the screen, but he did at one point try to get the attention of the guy in front of us. He also yelled at the screen a few times, but no more than any other kid at the theater. We had a great time, and were so proud of our good little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had so much fun on his first movie date!! I've yet to see the movie but will be doing so soon. Jake is just a beautiful child. But of course! Check out his mom and dad!! I was on your photography site and you are talented beyond all recognition!!! Please take the pictures of Candice's baby. Seriously, I'd be honored. She has the ultrasound on Thursday, May31st to find out if the baby is a girl or a boy. I'll update you as soon as I know.
Fun, you are brave, I'm not sure Landen is ready for that yet!
Post a Comment