Okay, I try not to pimp out my kid too much, but you'll have to excuse me this one time. I am so very proud to announce that, after MONTHS of hard work and COUNTLESS late nights, my photography website is finally complete! Please visit
kellyvasami.com to see my photography portfolio. Those who are frequent visitors to my blogs will recognize many of my former blog favorites, but there are a few never-before-seen tidbits too.

I have to mention that if it weren't for my awesome friends and family allowing their kids to be my guinea pigs, and for my cousin Jess being brave enough to ask me to shoot her wedding a year ago, this site and this new career would have never taken off for me. My most sincere and humble thanks.
10 comments:
Absolutely incredible!!
Awesome Kelly! You can be very proud you have worked very hard and it shows!
Aunt
Nice work Kelly! Very impressive. You really are amazingly talented. We miss you here at PWH!!! Best of luck and stay in touch.
Awesome! Congrats, someday I will be seeking your help on something like this...........SOMEDAY!
Wow...it is so incredibly professional and beautiful! I am so in awe of your work and impressed by your gorgeous taste. You're hired! :)
You are awesome. I should have known when I met you in the 1st grade and you could actually draw a horse you would still be impressing me all these years later.....Im so proud of you .
YOur website is amazing and very true to yourself. Anyone would be LUCKY to have you do the work!
jill
I'm almost in tears it's so perfect!
Finally ordered a 50mm f/1.8 lens today!! Thanks for being my inspiration, Kelly! Really! And I'm doing my first wedding in August!! LOVE your new website and I'm so proud of you!!!!
Kelly your photography portfolio is amazing. I loved looking through it!
You are an amazing artist!! Your talent is just unbelievable. I really want you to take Candice's baby's pictures. I'd love to be a "client" as well as a friend!!
Imagine my excitement when I went to Valentine Designs and saw Don's father's picture under your restoration tab. I wish everyone could see the entire picture. You did one hell of a job!
Post a Comment