Just wanted to give everyone an update...
All of our stuff was packed up this past monday, and delivered to New York on tuesday. It went pretty well, except for my beloved couch that belonged to Grandma Valentine doesn't fit up the stairs. :( So it is in the downstairs living room. The house in Delaware is days away from going on the market. If you know anyone looking to buy a nice 2 bedroom, 3 bath townhouse in Newark, send them our way! :)
Work continues to be very busy. I'm glad to finally be back up and running the businesses. We got the internet installed today, and Verizon did a nice job (FiOS - very fast), but the installer guy managed to erase all of my bookmarks - argh. I get nervous when any tech guy comes up to a Mac. All Mac people do. Macs don't need 'tech guys.' And tech guys aren't used to working on Macs. They say things like "Well, that's a pretty fancy computer" which roughly translates to "Okay, how the heck do I run this thing?"
I am shooting a wedding this weekend back in Delaware (my first of the season) and Jake is hanging out with my mom. We are splitting Mother's Day with both Grandmas, which means a lot of driving for me. Just glad I'm not working on Mother's Day like I did last year (shooting my first wedding ever).
Alright, I'm hoping to have some pictures for everybody pretty soon. I have been seperated from both my camera and my kid for most of the week while trying to work my way through all these boxes. Where did all this stuff come from? Over 8,000 pounds of crap was moved from Delaware to New York in the move. Scary!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Well, glad a lot of the hard work with moving is behind you. I am certainly not looking forward to all that work for us soon. Can't wait to start seeing new wedding pictures as the "season" starts up!!
Post a Comment