These are the first pictures with my NEW camera! I was still just playing with all the new features and bells and whistles (so don't blame me if these are less-than-professional), but I saw a photo-op I couldn't resist. Jake was being very cute with Ruthie, although she was not really digging an intruder in her doggie couch. Jake must have pulled or grabbed some part of her too hard after I shot these, because she
yelped and he got his first "time out" (one minute alone in the high chair - he laughs when I say "no" and continues to beat the dog even when told "be gentle!"). At least the pictures are adorable, even if he is not allowed in the dogbed anymore:



8 comments:
Kelly, these are so cute! Landen had that onsie, Iloved it. Ihear ya on the "laughs at me when I say no" b/c my lil mister does the SAME thing, and I tried putting him in time out in his highchair too but then I realized he likes being in there so that didn't work. He pounces and hits our dog Hoya too, I hope he grows out of it.
How precious!
I felt bad putting a one-year-old in time out, but he did seem to get the message. I put him in the high chair with no toys or food (he usually is in there with one or both), and turned him to face away from myself and Ruthie (who I had to examine for any injuries). Let's hope this will at least help the situation. Lately, he pets her twice (nicely), then pats her, then full-on slaps her. Arghh... Have to find a way to stop this, because as you can see, he outweighs the poor girl now.
That last one with his head on her is the cutest thing ever!
Kyler is exactly the same with hearing, "No", just laughs and keeps up whatever he is doing.
I'm so glad it's not just my child that laughs at the word NO!
Don't you love how Ruthie is in the exact same pose for all the pictures--just laying there nursing her toy, like she could give a crap what's going on?
Entirely too cute!!!
Love the one of Jake snuggling his head on the doggie:) Can't wait to see (more) photos from the new camera...as if things could get any better? What does this new camera do? Cook dinner for you when you're done shooting?
Post a Comment