So we've had complaints from coast to coast
(okay, Ralph on the East Coast, and Chrissy in L.A.) that I haven't been updating or adding any pictures of Jake lately, so I'll give you the following tasty morsels. :) Jake and I were playing in the sunroom at my in-laws house this morning and I shot these with the new camera.
(LOVE the new camera! It's a Canon 30D for those interested)



P.S. - The adorable pajamas are courtesy of my dear friend Jen Baker and her daughter Emily. They were a birthday present, and I have yet to send a thank you note to Jen or anyone else who was kind enough to give Jake a birthday gift. This is a public apology for my lack of thank-you note writing. I assure you, it's on the to-do list!!!
2 comments:
CUTE jammies! Cute pictures! I know I am not as good as a photographer as you are ...YET (j/k) but I have a new photography blog if you' like to scope it out.
http://klaphotography.blogspot.com
Hey! Jake is getting SO blond! And as cute as ever:) Yes, I am quite interested in hearing about your new camera...can you tell me someday when you have a minute, what makes it different than the one I have? LOVE the new photos...there was Jake photo withdrawal taking place in between the two coasts, too!
Post a Comment