These are hilarious! I didn't have any new pics of Jake to blog, but I remembered I had taken some video last month and never uploaded it. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ooh, great videos! I love videos on blogs....the closest one can come to really being there! And, watch out, once Jake sees videos of other kids on other blogs (if you haven't already started blog surfing with him...) he will get such a kick out of them that he'll want you to press play over and over and over and...
Thanks for making my day (night? day? it's 4:05 am and I recently fed Maisie here at the hospital and now I'm blog surfing!) with your wonderful comments on my newborn...she's beautiful to me, too...and I can't get enough of her:) Thanks, Kelly. Tomorrow we go home and try out some of our New York diapers, too!
These are so funny! Jake is like a little kangaroo! It's so funny how he just bounces and flops all over the place. What a beautiful boy he is. Tthe wedding was good. Man, it's a lot of hard work, I think it's g=harder doing than people actually think it is, I got frustrated too b/c people get soooo bossy and I hate that. I had fun, we got a lot of good shots and a lot of "ok " shots, but hey it was our first wedding and they knew that.
The wow-wow-wow part cracked me up too - especially when he would do the mouth movement but not say it! There is a cartoon on Noggin called "Wow Wow Wubbzy" and everytime it comes on he does the wow-wow-wow thing for a few minutes. Cracks. Me. Up!
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
4 comments:
Ooh, great videos! I love videos on blogs....the closest one can come to really being there! And, watch out, once Jake sees videos of other kids on other blogs (if you haven't already started blog surfing with him...) he will get such a kick out of them that he'll want you to press play over and over and over and...
Thanks for making my day (night? day? it's 4:05 am and I recently fed Maisie here at the hospital and now I'm blog surfing!) with your wonderful comments on my newborn...she's beautiful to me, too...and I can't get enough of her:) Thanks, Kelly. Tomorrow we go home and try out some of our New York diapers, too!
Good night!/Good morning!
These are so funny! Jake is like a little kangaroo! It's so funny how he just bounces and flops all over the place. What a beautiful boy he is.
Tthe wedding was good. Man, it's a lot of hard work, I think it's g=harder doing than people actually think it is, I got frustrated too b/c people get soooo bossy and I hate that. I had fun, we got a lot of good shots and a lot of "ok " shots, but hey it was our first wedding and they knew that.
He is too cute. I love the wowowowowowow.
The wow-wow-wow part cracked me up too - especially when he would do the mouth movement but not say it! There is a cartoon on Noggin called "Wow Wow Wubbzy" and everytime it comes on he does the wow-wow-wow thing for a few minutes. Cracks. Me. Up!
Post a Comment