
I tried getting fancy with some cookie cutters, but ended up splitting a pumpkin instead... Jake used some of the extra heart cutters as bracelets, or, maybe, 'bicep jewelery'... tee hee

Ralph, in the midst of all of our pumpkin guts. (I love this pic!)

Jake and Dada get down to business.

I was totally proud of mine! I based it on a template we had, but I drew it freehand and cut it out myself. Pretty spiffy, huh? :)

Our finished pumpkins, displayed on the radiator. Just a tip kids, don't LEAVE pumpkins on a radiator all night... By the next evening, they all looked like old people without their dentures in....


2 comments:
Seriously Kelly, you are sooooo funny! "Creepy bicep bracelets, and elderly pumpkin people w/o dentures!"
Ah! Love your pumpkins!! (Loved them on the step in your previous post, too...before I could see them up close and before I knew there was another post totally dedicated to them below.) Specifically great job on yours. Love the pumpkin guts photo and all the toddler-covered-in-pumpkin-slime photos, too! Maybe next year we'll carve pumpkins...
Post a Comment