The terrible two's have arrived early. They have been announcing their arrival at the top of their lungs. Over and over. All day long. For no reason whatsoever. Calgon take me away.
LOL... that is so funy, (well not realyl but kind of) b/c Landen will be 2 in one month and those darn "terrible two's" have been lingering around in my house for about 5-6 months now. They won't leave either, I'm telling ya, when they come for a visit... it's a long-term visit!
It's a tough call as to whether I'd rather listen to terrible two's all day or this incessant phone ringing that already started (at 7:30 Pacific Time). I feel for ya, nonetheless. Hang in there!
I had the same kind of day today and Kyler isn't even 18 months yet. Chris says maybe Kyler is advanced and will be done his terrible twos before he actually turns two. I have my doubts.
I also had a calgon take me away day on Monday! I actually called a friend and said those exact words. The only problem with the terrible two's is that it leads to the whinny threes!!
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
6 comments:
LOL... that is so funy, (well not realyl but kind of) b/c Landen will be 2 in one month and those darn "terrible two's" have been lingering around in my house for about 5-6 months now. They won't leave either, I'm telling ya, when they come for a visit... it's a long-term visit!
It's a tough call as to whether I'd rather listen to terrible two's all day or this incessant phone ringing that already started (at 7:30 Pacific Time). I feel for ya, nonetheless. Hang in there!
Emily - you can unplug a phone. A toddler, however, seems to have no magic plug to pull. (tee hee)
I'm bracing myself. I'm sure they aren't far behind for me. God give me strength!
I had the same kind of day today and Kyler isn't even 18 months yet. Chris says maybe Kyler is advanced and will be done his terrible twos before he actually turns two. I have my doubts.
I also had a calgon take me away day on Monday! I actually called a friend and said those exact words.
The only problem with the terrible two's is that it leads to the whinny threes!!
Post a Comment