Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Friend Sherri is Awesome.

I have a super-talented photographer friend, Sherri Jackson, who took the train up from Brooklyn yesterday to take our family Christmas pictures. We had a great time even though it was FREEZING outside. Jake eventually grew quite tired of the whole photos in the cold thing, and had a complete meltdown, but luckily Sherri was able to get some stellar shots. Thanks again Sherri - you rock!!! :)

Jake smelling a leaf



I have slight crazy-person-eyes here ;)



My new headshot:



Strolling around Scarsdale...


Sherri also let us highjack her Saturday night and we all went to go see Fred Claus at the Mamaroneck Playhouse, which is a super cool place to see a movie. ...Actually, where we were sitting in the theater, it was super hot, but you didn't hear me complaining! :) Thanks to Chris & Laura for coming along too, and for Mema and Papa, who babysat TWICE this week simply so Ralph and I could sneak off to the movies! (We also saw August Rush. Totally recommend!)

We had a great Thanksgiving in NY, and we are looking forward to Christmas in PA. (We do an every-other-year thing.) Jake had a great time seeing Uncle Greg and Aunt Laura, who were home from college.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are gorgeous! What a cute family! Are you using them for a Christmas card this year? I also think your new head shot is a terrific picture of you! Hope all is well with you guys in NY!

And BTW, your last post was so very true. We have lived in our house for 2 years now and I still have mountains of boxes in the basement. I have given up the fantasy that they will be unpacked before the boys both graduate from high school.

P.S. Connor is (finally!!!) walking!

Kim said...

Kelly, these ARE stellar photos! Wow what an amazing job she did, these are so great!!!!!! LOve your sweater by the way, where did you get it you stylish-girl you!

Kelly said...

Thanks girls!

Kim - the sweater is from Target (loooove Target!!!)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are fantastic! You all look radiant!

Anonymous said...

Holy Mackeral! Superb photos!! So fun to see all three of you! I take it we're not seeing The Final Christmas Photo??