Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cross-country visits, part 1

I'm out in California right now to attend an all-day intensive photography workshop tomorrow. I figured that if I was going to come all the way out here, I might as well see some friends along the way. My first stop was a four hour layover in Denver. My sweet friend Adrienne, who is Emily and Noah's mom, lives in Denver and was kind enough to come pick me up at the airport so we could go have lunch together.


We went to a really cool Mexican restaurant and had a wonderful lunch and talked about all the miracles that made us come together as friends. You see, Adrienne and I had never met in person before! We are blog friends and I was so moved by her blogs and her faith and her family's story. It was such a blessing to finally meet one of my Blogger friends in person. Adrienne is one strong amazing woman, a great mom, and a follower of God. I'm blessed to call her my friend.


Adrienne - thanks so much again!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kelly! That is so neat that you and Adrienne met. You are the reason I always visit Adrienne's blog; I found out about Noah through your blog. That must have been uplifting for you to talk in person!

Anonymous said...

Wow! So cool that you guys got to meet and lunch! Adrienne is really amazing, isn't she? And her faith in Our Lord!! Now all that remains is for ME to meet YOU, Kelly, and complete the small circle (yes, you and I connected for the first time through Adrienne's blog!).

Kelly said...

Sounds good Jennifer! Anytime! :)