We were out in Pennsylvania with my family for Christmas and it was a whirlwind of cookies, pies, gifts, visitors, and fun! In the middle of it all, Jake tripped while wearing Dada's shoes and managed to get his first black eye :(
This was taken on the 23rd, but I'm trying to remember exactly which day we got "Baby's First Shiner"
By the 26th, it was looking a lot better, and the swelling had gone down...
He still had plenty of energy to play "Kissing Cousins" with Maddy...
Oh man, his poor little eye! Landen has yet to get a good one, he has had some doozie for cuts amd what not but no black eyes. He's super cute evem if he does have a shiner!
Somehow, you manage to make even a baby black eye look amazing! And can I just say that those pictures of your Baby Casanova trying to smooch his cousin are some of the cutest baby pics I have seen (until your next post, I'm sure).
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
2 comments:
Oh man, his poor little eye! Landen has yet to get a good one, he has had some doozie for cuts amd what not but no black eyes. He's super cute evem if he does have a shiner!
Somehow, you manage to make even a baby black eye look amazing! And can I just say that those pictures of your Baby Casanova trying to smooch his cousin are some of the cutest baby pics I have seen (until your next post, I'm sure).
Post a Comment