Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just waking up....

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before or not, but my parents got me an 85mm f/1.8 lens for Christmas. And it kicks butt. Royally. AND the 30D camera is back from the shop! Woo-hoo! When I get all caught up on work and laundry (hold on while I laugh hysterically here), I'll post millions of fabulous pictures of Jake taken with the 30D and the 85 lens.

These are about a week or two old (his eye is still red in these), but I found them blog-worthy.


He looks all pookie and sad here in his little crib prison ;) Maybe he wasn't quite ready to wake up afterall...



4 comments:

Kim said...

Love him.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful parents! What a wonderful gift! I can't wait to start seeing the fruits of your labor (and their labor, seeing as they got to pay for it).

Love the blurry crib slats. Oh, and the gorgeous beauty behind them.

Jennifer said...

Great pictures Kelly!

Rachel said...

Stunning!