Friday, January 11, 2008

Time to Phase out the Noggin

I think Jake was becoming a little too TV obsessed in 2007. This is a picture of him watching Noggin on New Year's Eve Day. He didn't even look up to see me shooting pictures of him! Recently, I've been just putting on the radio in his room while we play, but he still insists on turning on the TV from the moment he wakes up "Doot-doot! Doot-doot! Doooooo-dooooooooooot!" (His word for TV)


Doesn't he look like a tiny little grown-up man??

6 comments:

Tallentsfamily said...

YES
We're thinking of investments in NOGGIN
It's on at our house 24/7--or so it seems
Just remember my blog about Max and Ruby in previous post and beware--don't let him see that stupid show.l.......my kids still like it.
jakes as cute as ever!
Jill

Kelly said...

Yup, Max and Ruby.... or, as I refer to it in our house: "Jakes and Ruthie! Ruthie and Jakes!" Dangit, now the theme song is in my head.....

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, don't know Noggin, but if the photos of Jake are any indication, I'd say it must be pretty mesmerizing!

If you'd have asked me before today, I'd have said there would be no way to photograph a child in an Elmo chair (Kieran has seen two in his life and LOVED sitting in them both times) and have it come out looking super/delicious/inviting/not annoying. But you have proved me wrong.

Would you like to photograph ME in an Elmo chair? I think I should like that very much.

Kyler and Mia's Mommy said...

Kyler loves Noggin too. After breakfast I get "TEEEEEEEEEE!" His word for TV. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only adult with a Noggin song in their head at all times. "Oh so many reasons why winter is fun," is the latest.

Kim said...

Landen too is one that loves NOGGIN. Landen just will say "Bill Bear", him asking to watch Little Bear, we watched little Jake & Ruthie this morning. "Bundle up.. get fully-wooly....." you know the rest

Kim said...

I didn't know what a Garmin Nuvi was so I had to google it......cool!