Kelly, his poor eye, I'm sure it looks worse than it worse but that certainly does look sore! Love the boots Jake! Oh and nice work on the cookies, shlal we start calling you "Betty"?
Great shots! Oh, yes, poor eye. You're not really that late. Christmas was only 7 days ago. And moms of toddlers get an extra 2 weeks tacked on to any deadline, anyway. So really, no one expected photos even yet!
OH, yes, and this is e-mail worthy, but I'll say it here anyway: Will you change my blog name and link on your blogroll? I mean, when you have time. And then you'll still have two weeks after that. Thanks.
Ha! Betty Crocker would spin in her grave if she heard you say that, Kim!
I made brownies today for New Year's, which was hosted by my mother-in-law. Turns out I can either make food that looks good, or I can make food that tastes good. Just not both. For the record, the brownies tasted awesome but looked like sad brown lumps with walnuts in them.
I was going to liken you to Martha Stewart (in a good way!) with your perfect-looking cookies and beautifully renovated house. No one needs to know the cookies weren't scrumptious! You had us all fooled!
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
6 comments:
Kelly, his poor eye, I'm sure it looks worse than it worse but that certainly does look sore!
Love the boots Jake! Oh and nice work on the cookies, shlal we start calling you "Betty"?
Great shots! Oh, yes, poor eye. You're not really that late. Christmas was only 7 days ago. And moms of toddlers get an extra 2 weeks tacked on to any deadline, anyway. So really, no one expected photos even yet!
Have a GREAT trip!!
OH, yes, and this is e-mail worthy, but I'll say it here anyway: Will you change my blog name and link on your blogroll? I mean, when you have time. And then you'll still have two weeks after that. Thanks.
Ha! Betty Crocker would spin in her grave if she heard you say that, Kim!
I made brownies today for New Year's, which was hosted by my mother-in-law. Turns out I can either make food that looks good, or I can make food that tastes good. Just not both. For the record, the brownies tasted awesome but looked like sad brown lumps with walnuts in them.
Jennifer - done! Sorry 'bout that!
I was going to liken you to Martha Stewart (in a good way!) with your perfect-looking cookies and beautifully renovated house. No one needs to know the cookies weren't scrumptious! You had us all fooled!
And by the way, the boots are great!!!
I love, love, love those boots!
And the cookies, mmm, can you mail me one!
Post a Comment