(this picture has nothing to do with the post, it's just a recent one that I liked and I had no better picture to use)

Jake is learning more and more words every day. It's amazing the words that he has soaked up like a sponge and is just now beginning to verbalize. The other day, my mom and I took him to get his haircut. We were standing near the cash register when the drawer popped open. "Money!" Jake happily cheered. My mom and I looked at each other in amazement and cracked up - we had no idea he knew that word, but he knew darn well it was an important one! :)


4 comments:
CUTE set of pictures! You're right: who gives a darn if they don't "exactly" go with your post. But, they ARE photos of the boy in question and he IS wearing the color of money, so it ties in.
I just LOVE the "language explosion" days. So fun and exciting and pride-inducing!
And super to see Jake smiling! I don't know if I've seen his pearly whites so well before! Don't get me wrong, I love his pouty lips in their rather expressionless state. So cute! But his smile is SO fun to see, too!
Jennifer is so right with the lips. I dont know that I have seen much of his teeth either until now and what nice they are!
He does have the sweetest, yummies pouty lips ever though.
It's so fun when they start talking, and talking, and talking. Like tonight Landen kept insisting that everything he was going to do " I do it myself, no help."
Well okay then. Kind of makes me sad though b/c that's just another sign of growing up.
Smart kid! Good that he knows what words are important in life already. Ha!
Love the pics; especially that you finished the montage with his hat over his eyes. That was brilliant!
Hello Kelly! I hope I am able to leave this comment. It may show up twice. I was just laughing thinking about that cover of "The Prince" with Will Smith and the SuperSoaker.
Of course, I can't believe how your baby has grown! Very, very cute. Glad you are all doing well.
Best,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment