Thursday, June 19, 2008

This one's for Pee-pa...

...Also known as the "anonymous" complainer today :)

Pee-pa was mad that I didn't post for a week and then when I did post, I only gave him four sentences. No pictures. Sorry bout that Dad! Still recovering from all the work craziness lately. I'm a busy little bee! :)

Squeaky wheel gets the oil....

So, for all our readers in central Pennsylvania, here is a double dose of PA fun that we partook of lately. The Strasburg Railroad and Jake riding a pony at Dutch Wonderland. I would have posted many more pictures of our adventure on the railroad, but for the second time in my life, a camera has lost images on my memory card :(



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! Let's hope Pee-pa is happy now;)

Anonymous said...

Pee-pa is happier! Looking forward to seeing some more photos soon.

Pee-pa

Mike and Katie said...

Jake looks so big as a lion and so little as a cowboy!

We have a little panda bear costume we're waiting to pull out till Amanda gets bigger, since her Daddy calls her Amanda Bear.

Katie

The Woman said...

I think Jake's getting cuter every day!