
Jake listening to his tunage in the sandbox at Geeda & Peepa's.
*Credit for snazzy title goes to Unka Danny. Five bonus points to the first commenter who can name the band and the album.
P.S. - I know, I know, I've heard the complaints. As a mommy blogger, I am the pits lately. I will try to do better in the future. Weddings will slow down significantly in July and August, but expect the blog to be spotty, at best, once fall rolls around :)


3 comments:
Oh, Kelly. It's not that you are a bad mommy blogger! It's just that you are such a good mommy blogger that we are anxious for more. Well, that, and it is very unlike you to go this long without posting something. I think I have shown ridiculous restraint, when I really wanted to ask you to make a blank post titled "This one's for Kristin" soley because I was sighing every time I clicked over and saw "This one's for Pee-pa." No matter, I will still be your biggest fan. :)
The pics of Jake are cute (I would have never thought to add headphones to the sandbox!). And, as a wife of a closet metalhead, I confess that I knew "Enter Sandman" came from Metallica's self-titled album (also referred to as "the black album"). Sadly, while I was pretending to be Debbie Gibson in the eighties, my now-preppyish husband was banging his head and pretending he had long hair to swish around. I'm not sure which of us was worse!
I must say I'm with Kristin. I always look forward to your posts and was disappointed each time I checked and saw "this one's for pee-pa". :-)
Jake looks like a true rocker! It must be in his blood! :-) And I too knew it was Enter Sandman, by Metallica! (though, I did not know it was from their self titled album)
Where's Jake's ipod? I know that you, the gadget woman, must have one for him.
Post a Comment