Monday, July 21, 2008

Guie Family Updates

We had a great time at the Guie family picnic this year. You may remember it from 2007 and 2006, but this year it didn't occur to us to take any pictures of the four cousins that were born within two months of each other, I guess because we just had them all together at the cousins picnic. Well, they are about to be shown up by a new round of four MORE cousins, all due to be born within about two months of each other as well!

Cousin Kristen is due first, with her second baby! She already had a daughter, Maddy.
Next is Cousin Shane's wife, Tina, who is due with their first - a girl!
Then it is cousin Shawn's wife, Tiffany, due with their third boy!
Last is my cousin Stephanie, who is due with her second baby. She already has a son, Kyler.

We have to put the pressure on Tina, who doesn't yet have a blog ;)

Also, the pictures of the renovated office are up on my photography blog.

And yes, I'm slacking on pictures. I found a few on my point and shoot, I'll try to upload this week....

No comments: