I have spent hours and hours of my life working on my new photography portfolio site. I outsourced the design and the back-end, but the design elements, the art direction, the copywriting, and choosing & editing all of the images was up to me. It has been the most effort-intensive, costly, overwhelming project I have ever managed. Other than childbirth I guess.... Anyway, my "new baby" is days (hours?) away from being born and I could not be more proud! Please let me know what you think of the new site once it goes live... And also, of course, please send customers my way :)


3 comments:
You already know what I think...it's beautiful and it reflects all the hard work, professionalism, and artistry you have put into it. I wish I had friends up your way who I could send to you! :)
The new website is amazing! I'm so happy and proud--you've worked so hard, and it definitely shows!
P.S. Don't forget the little people! :)
Post a Comment