We had a good time carving pumpkins the night before Halloween, even though Jake refused to reach inside the pumpkins and touch any of the goop. But he was okay with scraping the insides out. Jake requested the following Jack-O-Lanterns: one scary one, one happy one, and one big one. ;) Wanna see a flashback to last year?
This pumpkpin seed landed on Jake's head and stayed for a "wittle while."
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
1 comment:
Adorable! Excellent carving skills, Kelly.
BTW...my little pumpkin has those crabby jammies, too. Extremely appropriate for right now, actually. :)
Post a Comment