Tuesday, November 04, 2008

We Voted!


History will be made tonight either way. We will have our first African American President or our first female Vice President. I am so proud of our country and pretty sure I will cry tonight either way! :)

So Jake walks into our polling place today with me and he says, much to everyone's amusement: "Where's Barack Obama?"*

We voted today - did you?


*Barack Obama is actually pronounced by Jake as "Bockobama"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Answer to Jake's question: "Barack Obama is moving to Washin' DC"

Peepa (who sill misses living in "Washin DC")

Jamie said...

That's funny, my 3 yr old said the SAME thing!! We were walking in from the parking lot and she said, "Im going to see Barack Obama". We had to explain that he really wasn't there.
Too funny, great minds must think alike!

Kelly said...

That IS funny Jamie! I guess it was no secret who our kids were voting for ;)

The Woman said...

Mine got to vote after school with Daddy and later with me. They got to push buttons, even slipping in some of their own choices. They were very excited!