
I was about to snap a picture of Ruth just looking cute, peering over the side of the couch. But then Jake decided he wanted a picture of both of them. Once I snapped it, he asked to see the video. He is obsessed with watching videos of himself. It's a terrible cell-phone snap, but two seconds later they were both off and doing something else, so a cell phone picture of the moment is better than nothing I guess....


3 comments:
No such thing as a bad picture of Jake & Ruthie! Glad you caught it and shared with us. Life isn't always in perfect focus, either.
Peepa
So sweet! Jake looks SOOOO grown-up!!! *sigh* :)
Oh, thank you so much for the sweet, heart-felt comment, Kelly! It means so much to me. And yes, we have prayed for this baby for a long time and now we are finally pregnant! We are so excited :) Thank you sooo much for keeping us in your prayers! You are a blessing....
Post a Comment