Jake threw a fit for me in the car yesterday because he wanted to go to Starbucks. Today he threw a fit on the floor of the A&P because he couldn't get his birthday cake today (his birthday is a month away and I was seeing how far ahead of time I needed to order Jake's Thomas & Friends cake from the supermarket bakery). I didn't get the video of today's tempertantrum, so yesterday's will have to suffice. Enjoy him as much as I am - lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It looks better on him than on some of the ladies I know that throw the same tantrums:) He's so super stinking cute, you know?! xoxox
I can't believe how quickly you got him to laugh, though! That's awesome that he can be brought right back out of it just as fast. He sounds soooo much like Connor to me! :) I feel like driving up to bring him some chocolate milk now.
Yes, he will laugh quickly and I will think the situation is diffused, but he will remember and go right back to fussing too. His memory is unbelievable - just like his father. It is a blessing and a curse- lol!
I wish Kyler's tantrums were so cute and funny!
Post a Comment