Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jake's Birthday (Part 2 of 3)

Three years old, three celebrations. Does this mean I get 33 parties on my next birthday??

Part two was at Mema Mary & Papa Ralph's house:



Jake gets his first left-handed baseball glove from Mema & Papa


The Thomas theme continues with his new bike from Aunt Barb




Which he immediately has to try out outside! (wearing his new jacket from Geedah & Peepa)


As if he didn't already have a cool birthday cake, he gets another one! This one has Oreo wheels, and just happened to have the number 30 (his birthday) and the letter V on it! Cool! :) (The happy birthday Jake part was added, we didn't get that lucky - lol!)







He always enjoys blowing out the candles




Part 3 of the birthday celebration coming in a few days - we wrap up the celebration out in York, PA with the Valentine clan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these. I really like the "blowing out the candles" scenes.

Peepa

Kristin said...

Wow...a bike already! Awesome! And another very cool cake. Why does he have 5 candles? Do you want him to grow up even faster?!? ;)

I think it would be fun if you had 33 celebrations, BTW. I'm in on that theory! Although I refuse to tell anyone how many celebrations I would be having...it's gonna hurt!

Kelly said...

Kristin, you know what's funny - I wondered the same thing after I posted these - why does he have five candles? My answer: not a clue! We'll blame it on Ralphie ;) Lol

Ralph Vasami said...

Sure, blame it on me...what else is new??