Monday, May 18, 2009

Jake's Birthday Party (1 of 3)

I'm obligating myself to post three times now I guess. I am surprised my house hasn't been egged by you guys for not posting for so long. I know, I know! I'll try to stagger the posts (Did you know Blogger can do that for you?) so it's not ovewhelming to read more than one post per month... lol

Anyway, here are some pics from Jake's 3rd Birthday. We had a Thomas the Tank Engine theme. The cake was awesome. Big shout out to my peeps at the A&P for making such a rockin' and realistic Thomas Train birthday cake - it was yummy!!! :) Jake had a great time with his friends at White Plains House of Fun. They did a great job hosting, so I was left to entertain and shoot pics - but the whole party went by in about 15 minutes it seemed!



Jake's friend Bailey


Jake's friend Maya


Geedah and Jake try out the video games


The AWESOME Thomas cake!


My good friend Sarah's daughters, Charlotte & Olivia


Jake and his friend Stella


With his friend and our next door neighbor Gabriella


Blowing out the candles....


Yeah! I did it!


Gabriella, Isabella and Gabriella - say that three times fast!


Bailey enjoyed her cake :)



Jake and Gabby again, with the cool personalized favors that Aunt Barb made


Jake and his friend Bruno


Ralph's friend CJ, his daughter Nicolette, Jake & Ralph


Jakes Birthday, Parts 2 and 3 coming soon(ish)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little ladies man!

Kristin said...

That cake is bangin' (as my students would say). Seriously...at an A&P you could be gambling that you'd get one of those versions as seen on the "Cake Wrecks" blog (which is hilarious if you haven't ever seen it).

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun...I am looking forward to intallments 2 and 3...so should I check back in June and July? ;) Just teasing. I have been neglecting my blog lately, too.

P.S. I recognized Bailey from those amazing pics you posted of her and her baby brother on your photo blog. Jake has adorable friends! :)

Kelly said...

Ha! Kristin, normally yes, with my track record lately checking back in a month would be a good plan. BUT, I will have you know that I stayed up late last night and put all three posts together! They will be realeased over the next 4 days :) Woo-hoo for Blogger scheduling my posts to come up automatically! :)