That is DEFINITELY my son...that's how I still eat frosted donuts sometimes. I'm also the guy who as a very young kid would eat just the skin and then throw away the chicken whenever we got KFC. Nice, huh?
HI! I saw your comment on Mckmama! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it! Thanks!! :) -lexi Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com
I'm a mom and a wife and a photographer. I'm a dog person. I'm a foodie. I'm a creative person. I have too many piles of laundry. I love to laugh. I'm usually running late. I'm loyal to my friends and my family. I'm a night owl. I almost never cook. I'm always looking for ways to improve my surroundings. I'm completely useless without my camera, my iPhone, and my GPS.
4 comments:
Looks familiar! For the record 2 1/2 year olds eat them that way too :)
I must say - Jake does a better job than Lilah! There is usually a "clean" doughnut left when she's finished. Same thing for birthday cakes. : )
That is DEFINITELY my son...that's how I still eat frosted donuts sometimes. I'm also the guy who as a very young kid would eat just the skin and then throw away the chicken whenever we got KFC. Nice, huh?
HI! I saw your comment on Mckmama! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!! :)
-lexi
Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com
Post a Comment